Monday, August 8, 2011

Poetic

More Poetry

Why can't these thoughts stay out of my head?
Stay away and stop making me wish I were dead
Why can't I keep from slicing my skin?
Find another way to get rid of all the pain I hold within?
Why do I enjoy watching myself bleed?
Why do I feel like it's something I need?

I hate myself for my weakness
For the blood that pours
And the tears that fall
For wanting to end it all

I hate myself for hurting me
For hurting others
For the thoughts in my head
For wanting to be dead

Someone love me, help me, need me please
Because I'm scared
I don't wanna have to bleed and cry
I don't wanna die

I'm sorry I was never good enough
Sorry for not being tough
For all the pain I've caused
For being worthless and broken

I promise I'll try harder
Please just make it go away
Give me a band aid
For the cuts I just made
Because I don't wanna die today

___________________________________________________________________________

Razor blades slash
All exposed skin
Bodies covered with scars
Bleeding with rage from within

Lips turn blue
Skin fades to gray
Tears frozen forever
As hearts decay

Look into unseeing eyes
Rotting in their sockets
Gently part rigid lips
Kill me with your icy kiss

Disembowel you as you die
Rip out all you have inside
Break me baby one more time
And I'll break your heart with this knife

Promises always broken
Hurt that will not mend
Nothing lasts forever
Love is death in the end

____________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment