Monday, August 8, 2011

More Poetry

Misery

Pain courses through me,
Like shards of glass
Running through my veins.
My mind is poison,
Slowly killing me.
My head is crazy,
Thoughts make no sense.
Emotions out of control,
When will it end?
Happiness is only an illusion,
Dreams too far out of reach.
There is no hope, no trust, no true love.
No one can save me,
I'm already in too deep.
My smile is broken,
My heartstrings detached.
Maybe it was always me?
Maybe I was too crazy to see?
So many tears,
Flooding behind my eyes.
So much despair,
Hiding behind my smile.
Sometimes it seems
The only solution is just not to breathe.
No air means no pain,
No more constant misery.
No oxygen, no life,
No more problems for me.

Anger

So much filth that flows forth from your mouth,
Never know what to believe,
What's real or made up for your personal needs.
Fuck your opinions,
Your mindless thoughts don't mean shit to me.
I'll slice your tongue from your mouth,
Just to silence the sound of nonsense and shit pouring out.
I'll rip your vocal chords from your throat
And wrap them around your neck until your words are no more.
I hope your cancer eats your brain
Out of your self assured head.
And rots you cold heart from the cess pool
Known as your body.
You're fucking trash and I have news,
Where you sit in this life is not on a pedestal.
You fell off long, long ago.
You're life is shit, go slit your wrists.

No comments:

Post a Comment