Sunday, August 7, 2011

Poetry

Most of my poetry is pretty dark, probably even disturbing to most people, but it helps me get out all my feelings of anger and sadness. Here's the first one I am posting:


Sear the flesh from my bones
Tear muscle from skin
Mutilate pieces of my broken heart
Set aflame worthlessness I hold within
Stab needles in my eyes
So there are no tears left to cry
Disconnect vocal chords from my throat
So there are no words left to lie
Rip my fucking heart out
Inject poison into my veins
Damage all my nerves
Watch me writhe as my body strains
Dislocate joints from their sockets
So I can no longer reach for love
Infect my soul with your evil
So I am rejected from above
Flood my mouth with blood
Fill my nostrils with the scent of death
Steal the life from my ravaged body
Because without you I have nothing left

No comments:

Post a Comment